Well I got to dreaming this morning and was thinking about a fish I had come up under my fly one day. The fish did one of those complex compound rises and followed the fly for a good 30-40 ft.. It snapped at the fly a couple of times during the drift and at the last possible moment it was in a frenzy and uncontrollably gulped the fly and I set the hook." Got Ya " I recalled.
So In my dream I was trying to estimate the size of the fish, and put it at 18". That's a pretty fair fish. I snapped out of my dream and got to think about the accuracy of estimating Length. The morning newspaper was laying there in front of me and looking at the width I guessed 16". Oop's my ruler said 12". I unfolded the paper and said to myself "Wow, now that would be a whopper", 30" flashed into my head, but I already new the answer was 24. I think I need to go see my eye doctor again, real soon.
.....My math needs a brush up to. "Was that 32 fish I scored on the last trip or was it 46 "? I need to work on that addition.
Any you guys ever noticed a medical problem like this?