I've got most of my components ready to build myself a new 3wt rod, but don't have a reel for it once it's complete.

I'm looking for something in the $50 range, more or less, and was considering an Okuma SLV 2/3 which sells new for ~ $50 shipped, or a Bass Pro Shops Hobbs Creek I (3/4wt), for around $40 at the local store, or possibly the Ross Flystart which comes with line shipped for ~ $50 (but it's listed as 3/4wt line, which leaves me wondering a bit...)

I figured before I purchased new, I'd see if anyone on here is looking to sell a reel in this size and for around $50, ideally with a floating 3wt wd or wf line already on it. I'm somewhat flexible in price, but if you've got a NIB Abel Super 2 I'm unlikely to be your highest offer. On the other end of the spectrum, I'm not interested in composite reels and would prefer modern to vintage.

I'm not in any big hurry, as I may not even finish the rod this calendar year, but figured having a reel in hand will help me decide between uplocking, dual sliding bands, or downlocking for the seat. If you have something to sell, or a hot tip on a closeout reel you think would be perfect for a 9' 3wt Batson Rainshadow I'm interested in hearing about it.

Oh, and I have a Battenkill Disk 3/4 and a CFO I (click and pawl) on the off chance you have an extra spool with 3wt line that fits one of those.