Thread: A prayer request

Threaded View

nighthawk Guest

Default A prayer request

If you all could take a few moments my coworker, friend and fellow Veteran, Dana Ross, is in need of prayers and well wishes tonight. Dana is a U.S. Air Force Vietnam Veteran who has continued to serve his country as a civilian D.o.D. employee in our warehouses. He has been in the logistics industry shipping supplies to our war fighters for over 30 years.

Dana had taken vacation to fly to Seattle, purchase his brother-in-law's Harley Davidson and drive it back home here in central Pennsylvania. While driving through construction near Indianapolis the other day Dana struck a concrete wall at over 60 MPH. We don't know the cause of the accident yet but he was sober so speculation here is he blew a front tire. His body is badly beat up and his leg has been shattered requiring many surgeries already along with the use of a Halo for support. His family was rushed to his side.

Dana has devoted his entire life to serving our nation. Please, if you get a moment, say a prayer for him or send him a positive thought. He is a very close friend of mine and my heart is heavy right now but not so much as those of his family.

God Bless,
    Eric
    Last edited by nighthawk; 08-22-2010 at 02:47 AM.