+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rods and reels for sale (orvis, sage, hardy & more)

Hybrid View

1. Default Rods and reels for sale (orvis, sage, hardy & more)

Well, I am trying to thin out the rods and reels that I don't use. Here are some things that I would like to move. All items include shipping in the USA. Forms if payment accepted are money order, check (must clear before shipped) and Paypal (please add 3% for my fees). Please feel free to contact me with any questions. First person with an "I'll take it will get it". dnoble003@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,
    Seabass14

First up is a very nice Hardy Perfect 2 7/8 from the 1930's. This reel is smooth and with a beautiful agate with no cracks. Ribbed brass foot is full length and the reel is all original. These are very difficult to find in this very desirable size. Price is $950.00

Next we have a nice Hardy Perfect 3 3/8 from the 1930's. From what I have been told by the Hardy experts on this forum, this looks to be a fairly rare transitional perfect which has the alluminum pins and bearing race due to the scarcity of brass during the war period. This reel is tight and was made by Thomas Wilkinson (TW 1934-1950) and is so stamped. This reel does not have a line guide. Price is $395.00

Next is a very nice Waterworks ULA Purist 2 which will fit a 4/5 weight line. This reel has only been used about 3 times and shows no signs of use. This reel is only 2.9oz. and is a very nicely designed reel. Price new is $339.00 you can have this reel for SOLD

Next we have a really nice Sage VPS 389-3 rod that comes with a Sage rod/reel case. This rod is great for light lines and for small spring creeks. Price is $215.00
    Last edited by seabass14; 08-27-2010 at 12:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread