Thx for your suggestions. I will go to my craft store which has an amazing asst. of jewelry rings and see if they have seamless stainless steel rings but I would have preferred to purchase from a flytying materials company who had rings specifically for my purpose. It's really a shame. Fly tying stores/internet sites complain about loss of business and sometimes having to close down so I just can't understand why a customer like me should have to absorb a $5 shipping charge for a tiny plastic envelope and, therefore, I will shop elsewhere.

These companies need to be reasonable like the two sources I mentioned above. It doesn't cost them more than a stamp to put something so light in an envelope but, when doing so, they will get so much more business down the line when the new customer needs supplies.

Betty, thanks for your offer to include the rings in your order but Stoddard stated their shipping policy to me and, so, I can get the rings elsewhere. Although your offer was heartfelt and so appreciated, it's just the principle of their policy and I don't care for it.

Ron