Thread: Fly Boxes For Sale

Threaded View

Default Fly Boxes For Sale

I am somewhat of a gear junkie and fly boxes seem to be one item I buy too often. A recent cleaning out/reorganization of my stuff revealed way too many fly boxes that have been bought or received as gifts and have never even been used. Therefore; I offer the following fly boxes for sale:

***SOLD*** Two (2) Aluminum Foam/Foam Boxes from Fly Fishing Benefactors. One side is flat foam and the other side is ripple foam. They measure 6"x 3.5" x 1". These boxes are brand new and never used. $15.00 shipping included.This is basically a 2 for 1 deal.

* C&F Design Magnetic Hook Pallet (Streamer) CFT-32 These were designed for managing hooks for fly tying, but work great for holding tiny flies such as small nymphs and midges. Brand new still in packaging. $15.00 shipping included.

Orvis branded C&F style Large waterproof box for streamers. This box is brand new and never used. $30.00 shipping included.

Orvis Dropper Rig Box. This box is brand new and never used. $15.00 shipping included.

***SOLD***
    Cliff Super Day's Worth. This box has had a few flies in it, but never taken out of the house or been on the water. Basically like new. $15.00 shipping included.

***SOLD***
    Cliff's Bugger Barn. This box is brand new and never used. $12.50 shipping included.

***SOLD***
    One medium Orvis No Rust adjustable compartment box. New and never used. One small White River threader box. Slotted foam with three (3) threaders included. Slots for 182 flies. New and never used. One medium Morell (blue) foam box. Has had a few flies in it, but never used on the water. All 3 boxes for $12.00 shipping included. These boxes are offered as a set. However, I will sell them individually for $3.00 each with the purchase of any other of the boxes listed above.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment. If you have any questions, let me know.
    Last edited by Shane Cavitt; 08-13-2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Update