Thread: Garage storage system for canoes, kayaks, truck caps, car tops, etc.

Threaded View

Default Garage storage system for canoes, kayaks, truck caps, car tops, etc.

BRAND NEW, I bought this for a boat that I wound up selling. As per their web site, this is well suited for canoes, kayaks, dinghies, car top equipment carriers, jeep tops, truck caps, etc.

Harken Hoister 4 point garage lift/storage system http://www.hoister.com/default.php - Brand new and never used, package has been opened to look at the instructions but contents are undisturbed. This is the model 7802 rated at 90 lbs. and designed for up to 10 feet of lift. I looked at a bunch, and while there are a few cheaper variations, this one seemed by far to be the best quality and design. I bought (but never used) the additional bolts and washers recommended for installation and will ship them with this. If somehow you live close enough to pick them up (I'm in Louisville, KY), I'll give you the two 6 foot lengths of 2 x 6 lumber that I also bought as optional reinforcement. Retail on this (not including the extra hardware or lumber) is $129.95 + tax and/or shipping, I'm selling for $100 shipped to your door.

Please post a note here if you've sent a PM, as I may not otherwise be logging on regularly enough to catch it in a timely manner. I'm posting this in a couple of places so I'll resolve any instances of multiple responses according to the earliest received with a definitive "Yes". Thanks and please let me know of any questions.
    Last edited by John_N; 08-06-2010 at 01:01 PM.