+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iced tea

Default Iced tea

Too hot these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's an interesting way to dye your materials! Hope you sip your tea and don't glug it... stay cool amigo.
    "As far down the river as he could see, the trout were rising, making circles on the surface of the water, as though it were starting to rain."- E.H., The Big Two Hearted River

Blog Entries

LOL... I hear ya, I am in Texas and this week has been hot as a firecracker.

Still hot, too hot. 38? Celsius is a very high temperature in Galicia.

it's been hot enough in kansas to melt those little foam fellers.
    "There's more B.S. in fly fishing than there is in a Kansas feedlot." Lefty Kreh
    I can't say about fly fishing but there's a lot of feed lots in Kansas.
    Wes' Pattern Book
    http://www.flypatternbook.net

Its been way too hot to work outside and going to get worse this week, its funny how I have yet to find a day too hot to fish.
    David

In the the summer when the humidity travels up the Mississippi River from the Gulf of Mexico to Minnesota, we end up with stinky hot humid weather. I refuse to be locked up indoors all winter long because of the cold weather, then be locked up indoors all summer from the stinky hot humid weather. So I make up a large batch of ice beverage to help replace lost fluids from persperation.

My two favorite ice beverages are the "Arnold Palmer", half & half ice tea and iced lemonade. The other is the Lee Travino, half & half ice tea and ice limeade. Liptons has Ice Tea Bags for brewing the ice tea, these are over-size tea bags, two large tea bags for 4 cups (1 quart) of boiled water I pour the hot brewed tea into a 2 quart container, add a can of frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate, then add ice to fill the 2 quart, most of the ice will melt to cool the mixture, and just add some ice to your tall glass and pour some of the Arnold Palmer of Lee Travino into the glass.

Half past ten, and still hot, 33 Celsius. But today I have seen some ants. Tomorrow I will try these three.three.JPG
    Last edited by Andres Touceda; 08-07-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Very nice ants. What is the wing material?

Just plastic.

+ Reply to Thread