+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turkey Creek, Secound Creek WV ?

Hybrid View

Default Turkey Creek, Secound Creek WV ?

Anyone ever fished these? If so, some info and directions from Lewisburg would be nice...
    Thanks for any input...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Headed out tomorrow, I know these are not the most famouse Creeks in the US, I do know Turkey creek has rainbows that reproduce on there own and secound creek is fly fishing c/r only... Thank you folks for looking at the thread...
    PS: I have a GPS so finding them should be a breeze...........
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Good luck Grubb and how about a full report when you get back! And, Give some thought to coming down to the Townsend "Get Togather" this Oct!!

Had a Great time, didn't get to any of thoses 2 creeks but stayed instead on Anthony, the water was low, there where only 2 trout caught, but me and the yugings had a blast!!!!!!! I ended up with 4 teneagers ( 2 of witch are my own) and they made the entire camp out wonderful..

+ Reply to Thread