+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saddle Hackles For Sale!!

Hybrid View

Default Saddle Hackles For Sale!!

I have 4 Saddles I am parting with. All in great shape. Some are duplicates, others just never see any duty on my bench. Selling to roll the money back into a few more hackles-in-need:^)

Keough Red/Orange-dyed Grizzly (Purchased at the Somerset, NJ show this past winter): Beautiful hackle! I have a matching hackle in Olive-dyed grizzly that I love. Used only 3-4 hackles off of it. Saddle like new. Excellent bass, bugger or Salt hackle. $30/ SOLD

Collins Grizzly Dun (Purchased at the Somerset show this past winter): I purchased this as a neck/saddle set, but only bought it for the neck. Never used. A lot of #10-12's (more 12's). $25 / SOLD

Generic Brown & Grizzly saddles Purchased mail order as a 2-for 1 deal. No real need for 2: hardly used at all. Probably a grade 3. Small section of skin on the back of the Brown torn while pulling some larger hackles for quills. Does not hurt hackle a tall. Brown is a more dense hackle than the grizzly. $20 for both

Selling both the Brown and Grizzly together because they are same generic brand, from same lot.

Will sell all 3 seperately for listed prices, or all 3 together as a lot for $65 +$5 for Priority USPS Postage

I can do paypal as well.

DSCN3870.jpg DSCN3868.jpgDSCN3872.jpg
    Last edited by NJTroutbum; 08-06-2010 at 01:24 PM.

I'd be interested in the brown and grizzly...I been looking for some hackle to get started tying...I want to tye drys
    Raiderhunter....Always In Search Of Water and Fish....

RH....No problem. If you want them they are yours. They would be fine for larger dries in the #12-10-8 range. Plenty of feathers on both to get you started. Let me know for sure and we can swap addresses on a PM.

Thanks,

Ralph

Ralph, I wanted to thank you for the offer, but I will regretfully have to decline. I was look for hackle that would allow me to tye drys in the 12-16 size range...I am so confused with hackle and the prices that I am not sure what I really need.

Ryan
    Raiderhunter....Always In Search Of Water and Fish....

NJ i'll take that Keough RED/Orange next week if you still have it then.
    I can Pay Pal you by tuesday evening 8-10-10.
    Thanks

RH, no problem at all. That's why I wanted to make sure you knew what sizes it would work for.

Jeffro, PM is sent....it is yours Sir:^)
    Last edited by NJTroutbum; 08-05-2010 at 02:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread