On two different trips out west while fishing the Madison, two friends each had an incident where someone came down to where they were fishing and told them that they were fishing in their spot and had to leave. One confrontation ended fairly quiet and my friend stayed in the spot he was fishing. The other ended when after giving some very harsh verbal abuse to my friend the guy got in the water 10' upstream and proceeded to fish...my buddy started throwing large rocks from the river bottom in the direction of the guy...the guy decided my buddy was a little crazy and left the area.

A few weeks ago while staying at the West Fork campground there was a guy staying with his wife and 3 Chiuaua's in the cabin next to us. Other folks that have dogs take them up the road and out of camp to let them do there thing....not this guy he would let them out and all three proceeded to urinate all over the picnic table and cabin railings. We told the manager who said he would speak to him but I don't think he did because the guy kept doing it. My friend confronted him one day when the dogs were at it again and the guy said "it's a community picnic table, so what" my friend said "exactly, people sit and eat at that table"....the guy turned and went back inside. Should have gone all over his tires but didn't want to risk not being able to go back to the place in the future. Takes all kinds.