Hi raiderhunter, google didn't turn up any results for me on that variation, and I've never heard mention of that named variation. In any case, keep in mind that (other than the few original and long-known patterns) a "Wulff" can be thought of as a style of fly ...just as a Clouser Minnow, Lefty's Deceiver and Harrop's Hairwing Dun are styles that can be dressed in the colors that work best for you. Today, Wulff patterns typically share: Tail of deer, elk or moose; wing of calf tail/body or elk hair; robust body and thick hackle. The orginal patterns from 1929 were the Royal, White and Gray Wulffs; all used bucktail for wings and tails, as did the Grizzly, Brown, Black and Blonde Wulffs popularized by Dan Bailey soon thereafter.

Oddly, the wing on that fly in your post look more like swiss straw than hair to me...or it could just be my aging eyes </sigh>. Also, what appears to be a hackle fiber tail doesn't agree with the poplar standard of a hair tail. To me, a "Wulff" that lacks the hair tail and wing is poorly named. That's just my...ahem...opinion.

Murray's Mr Rapidan noted by ScottP shares the style of a Wulff dry. If I was unfamiliar with the pattern, and another angler asked me what it was, I'd likely respond "It looks like a yellow-winged Wulff variation to me. How has it done for you?"