Thread: 16 fly rods for sale: Paul H. Young, Sage Graphite III, G. Loomis GLX +

Threaded View

Default 16 fly rods for sale: Paul H. Young, Sage Graphite III, G. Loomis GLX +

UPDATED 9/3/10 @ 10:10am

I have been asked to sell a number of fly rods for a friend. I myself do not know much about fly rods but I have listed all of the information that he gave me. I do know that all but the Sage and Courtland rods are BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. He was collecting the rods and hoped to use them, but time has slipped by and there they sit in his garage.

The Fly Rods for Sale are listed below and come with hard metal cases. Pictures available for all of the rods, just email (kaiden33@aol.com) what you want to see and I can send you the pictures. Also feel free to ask questions or make offers and I can seek out the answer for you. Groups of rods or the whole lot is available too just make an offer. If you choose to buy a rod you will be allowed to inspect it and return it if it does not meet your expectations. Thanks!

HERE IS A LINK TO PHOTOS OF ALL OF THE RODS http://flayrods.snapfish.com/snapfish/otsc=SYE/otsi=CRI

PAUL H. YOUNG: (Asking $1800 each, will ship where you desire. DUE TO OVERWHELMING DEMANDS FOR THESE RODS PLEASE MAKE A BEST OFFER All are brand NEW never used. Please be advised that these were bought in the early 1990s and built by Paul's grandson.)

2. "Perfectionist" 7'6, 2 1/2oz - 4 wt. with two tip sections
    3. "Tailwaters" 8'6 4 1/2oz - 6wt with two tip sections
    4. "Driggs River" 7'2 4 & 5 wts
    5. "Princess" 7' - 4wt with two tip sections
    6. "Bobby Doerr" 9' 7 & 8 wts

G. LOOMIS: (Retail is approx. $550 each, asking $400 or BO. All are brand NEW never used)
    1. G. Loomis GLX 1086 9' 6 wt. NEW UNUSED
    2. G. Loomis GLX 1024 8'6 4 wt. NEW UNUSED

4. G. Loomis 1088 - 4 9' 8 wt NEW UNUSED - travel rod 4 piece, fits in an airplane overhead compartment (might be GLX but not sure)

6. G. Loomis 1084 - 4 9' 4 wt NEW UNUSED - travel rod 4 piece, fits in an airplane overhead compartment (might be GLX but not sure)

SAGE: (Retail is $365 each, used a few times, looking for $220 or BO a piece and will ship if desired.)
    1. Sage Graphite III 10' 9 wt. LIKE NEW

3. Sage Graphite III 10' 5 wt. LIKE NEW
    Last edited by rksilver3; 09-03-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: wrong number