Y'all have come up with some good ideas. I'm going on with my soft anchor idea even though they may last only a short time. I found a couple of nylon camo sacks at Bass Pro for $4.99 ea. Other sack I found were about the same price, but all had to be shipped here to the podunk little place we live. Luckily Bass Pro is only 25-30 miles away. They don't look terribly sturdy, but will probably last as long as the shot sacks I used for my first anchors. I'm gonna stick the shot in a plastic freezer bag to see if letting the bag dry out better will help the longevity. It took my first sacks quite a while to dry out because of the material and the wet shot inside.
I actually need the soft sacks because I have the anchors rigged thru micro cam cleats and fairleads so I can raise and lower them from my kayak seat. I leave them dangling over the side of the boat on opposite sides(for balance?) at each end, but not touching the water, when not in use. Hard anchors bang against the side of the boat and probably bother the fish. I know for certain the banging and thumping bothers me.
They worked pretty good for anchoring quickly when I was searching around for fish. I can let them down with one hand and still keep the fish on so I don't lose track of where I was when I got bit.

Thanks,rodgerole