Thread: Online Back Orders

Threaded View

LadyFisher,

Sorry, I don't believe in bashing over the internet. One company does state the item I ordered is in limited supply so I can't complain too much. The other was an order through Amazon.com from one of their "Highly Rated Suppliers". Well obviously this highly rated supplier does not keep Amazon appraised of their inventory too well. I assumed that "In Stock" was truthful. That was naive on my part - now the company is hostage to their supplier. They have blown it and likely deserve to be bashed. I just believe in allowing them to redeem themselves. I have had reputable dealers prove their character in the way they correct their mistakes. I will wait to see what happens and then inform Amazon of my dissatisfaction - if that proves to be the outcome.

It is just frustrating and VERY NICE to have a sound board to vent in. I thank you.

Bluegill222,

I remember those days - you sent the check in with the order form. When the check was cashed you knew they recieved the order. Then you forgot you had ordered it until it's arrival actually surprised you !!! Yep! those were the good old days!
    Last edited by PanFisher; 07-22-2010 at 02:50 PM.
    Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>