+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PODCAST #5 with Rick Hafele - July 19, 2010

Blog Entries

Default PODCAST #5 with Rick Hafele - July 19, 2010

PODCAST #5 with Rick Hafele

In this podcast Rick Hafele talks about aquatic entomology.

Dr Gibson gathered questions from our readers on the bulletin board to present to Rick.

This is a great interview and is very informative.
    Last edited by rtidd; 07-18-2010 at 04:45 AM.

Excellent!! Thanks for providing this, very informative

It was my pleasure. I really enjoyed this interview, learned alot!

TT

Thank you! Two fold, I might add... Not only did you inteview one of the guys I really admire in this "Life style obsession"!, It is that ya know!... But you lead me to perhaps another of the ppl in the top 5 on my top 20 list also..(used to be 10), But it has grown over the years. There are and/or were some damn fine men that share in the obession!. Meaning the link to Ricks site where I also learn't from Mr. Charlie Brooks directly as well!!! Keep em coming! I can't wait to hear this next one!
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Great podcast. Rick always has a wealth of information. I learn something new every time I have a chance to listen to him.

My only gripe is, there needs to be a permanent link on the FAOL homepage for podcasts. I wanted to listen to it again this week and had to search for it. If you weren't around last week you wouldn't know it existed.

I think Ron is`working on something like that. I'll check though and see for sure, and if not I will see if he can do something like that on the homepage.

TT

I love the podcasts. The one thing I really like is that I can multi-task. I can get the podcast going and while I listen, I can read my emails, buy stuff, bounce around bulletin boards, surf the net, read the news, whatever, all the while listening to my favorite subject.
    Thunderthumbs, you have a great voice to listen to. Good job! I can only wish that the podcasts were more frequent and don't disappear due to lack of interest. Thanx.
    As for listening to previous podcasts go to the home page, type "podcast" in the search box, click your keyboard "enter" and pick which one you want to listen to. Works so easy for me. Not a big deal and I'm a computer idiot. Over.
    "As far down the river as he could see, the trout were rising, making circles on the surface of the water, as though it were starting to rain."- E.H., The Big Two Hearted River

Thanks for the kind words Hairwing. I am really having fun doing them, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I just hope I can keep it interesting, informative, and fun for everyone listening.

TT

Thumbs up

Another excellent podcast. Thanks TT for doing these. Very informative. I am learning a lot from them. As a newbie to nymphing and will take Rick's suggestions to heart. Thank you for allowing us to participate by asking questions. It's almost as good as being in a live seminar.

I am looking forward to your next podcast.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread