oddly enough that type of advertising doesnt bother me. HOWEVER if it was being worn by jailbait or had a semblence of support of troops on it I would be complaining very loudly. I strongly object to women and girls being used as a lure to attract horny old men. Reelgirls are famous for this, they go around tackle shows promoting penn reels. Unfortunately this involves bikinis and girls of the lengerie model type spouts signature slogans as "reel women use peen reels". Unfortunately the rest of us over 80lb and 18 are regarded as fat old bags and jealeous. This type of promotion also gives a small percentage of men the idea that women who fish want sex and they want sex with them.

So I will live with the image of elitism, simply because its not sexist and at the end of the day that type of marketing doesnt have the potential to permanently destroy someones life.

ps I wear black long johns tramping boots dark tshirts and a jacket. I dont even own a pair of waders. I dont care about fashion in my everyday life, I wear business suits with white shirts and pants, I have no fashion sense and I am prooud of it.