Time for another trip advice question. We will be in Frisco Colorado for a few days the last of this month and then are going up to Livingston Montana for a few more days before forcing ourselves to return to Iowa's heat and humidity. I have read a little about the Blue River and Ten Mile Creek at Frisco and would ask for advice about where to fish there and what flies might work. Hopefully there are some local experts for both areas. For the Livingston leg I would like to fish in Yellowstone National Park and maybe in the Yellowstone River near Emigrant where the campground is located. Same questions where and what to use. I will not be hiking very far from roads or wife's line of sight( she is convinced I am now old and should not go off alone) so I understand that things might be crowded but I still think I should be able to catch a fish or two. Also I will need to do it all myself because no discretionary funds for a guide or float trip, much as i would love that. Thanks for any information you can pass along.