For those of use that knew him, our hearts are broken. He was the most generous flyfisher I ever met. He shared his knowledge, his help, his flies and he even tied flies on my tippet when my sloppy casting snapped them off on my errant back cast. He taught me how to fish Rocky Ford Creek in Central Washington. He named the best fishing spot on the Creek as the Sippy Hole. That fishery is a "No Wading" creek and when I fell in I was afraid I'd get busted for entering the water. He told me; "They can't get you for wading. Your feet were over your head when your butt hit the water." My heart aches like I can't describe when I tell you all that;
CARY MORLAN (aka Linemender) passed away yesterday at 2:20 pm due to complications of a motorcycle accident. He lived life to the fullest once he conquered many of life's foibles and pitfalls. Everyone who met him liked him instantly. I will miss him immensely and I know many of my friends at FAOL will also. He and Steve Zweber created and perpetually hosted the "CWFI" Central Washington Fish-In.
He sent this picture to me and titled it, "What Retirement Looks Like."

I'll always remember you my friend. ADIOS AMIGO