+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An East Tennessee Gathering

Hybrid View

Is it too late to think about getting in on this a bit? I'm a local (well, 60 miles from Townsend), and may be able to show up on one of the days. Don't work most Fridays. I don't get to fish the park as much as I'd like to, so I'll be no help looking for feesh.

Quote Originally Posted by 92Esquire View Post
    Is it too late to think about getting in on this a bit? I'm a local (well, 60 miles from Townsend), and may be able to show up on one of the days. Don't work most Fridays. I don't get to fish the park as much as I'd like to, so I'll be no help looking for feesh.
    Sure! Come on down, or up, or over...love to have ya! I think Jack has a bed available in the big cabin if you want to stay, but he is at the Idaho Fish In at the moment. Shoot him a PM next week if you are interested.

Brad
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields

Naw, don't need to stay in Townsend, I've got a SWMBO and dawg to take care of in the evenings. Plus it's easier to restock flies when all the materials are right there.

No worries.. hope to see you there. Don't forget to stop at Dock's Motel before you head home so I can get my order in for flies for the next day!

Brad
    -W.C. Fields

Talking

The extended forecast is looking good as well as the fishing reports. Looks to be in the 70's during the day and 40's at night. I've heard that the colors are starting to come out so we may have a little added bonus to the gathering.

As it's just around the corner can ya all post some expected arrival dates and times? Popperfly and I should be rolling in around noon Friday.

I have the FAOL Banner and the hat pins. I'll give them to Warren as he and Deb will be arriving early Thursday.

Bill and I will be arriving around 4:00pm Thursday. First stop...Little River Outfitters for the latest poop and a 3 day license.

Brad
    -W.C. Fields

Jack,

Deb and I will not be making the trip due to a problem beyond my control. I had to cancel my reservations today and I am very disappointed. I was sure looking forward to meeting more members and seeing the others. I really wanted to fish the Little River again. Oh, well, I guess there will be another time, I hope.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

I'll be driving down Fri. morning.
    Member FFF , TU, MTFF
    Ron

Jack,
    We will be leaving Kalamazoo in 179 hours, and 48 minutes and should get into Townsend about 5PM Thursday evening, depending on traffic, eating, and potty stops.

Everyone please remember that Friday eveing is the meet and greet potluck, so bring your goodies!
    Jean

Fly tying supplies make the best quilt embellishments!

Warren

So sorry to hear that. Was really looking forward to fishing with you again and meeting your lovely Bride. Guess I'll have to plan another trip to your neck of the woods.

Brad
    -W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread