Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post
The intent was to have only the opening and closing comments and a series of six photos. Something very different from my prior submissions. Unfortunately, the color that I chose, which looked great on my home computer while I was preparing the "presentation", got lost in the transimission, and the tying instructions are practically unreadable at least on a couple of the photos. Neil and / or Ron salvaged the presentation by adding the tying instructions for each step.

John

P.S. As far as a presentation tip goes, how about two of them. First, when you include the tying instructions on the photos for your next FOTW presentation, use black like Normand did, not that gaudy color I chose. Second, while I usually present this fly dead drift on top, the last fish I caught on the South Fork of the Snake before I moved to Montana was a big cutthroat that took it as a wet fly on a down and across swing.
i was going to mention the color of the lettering but didnt know how well my comment would be received. black or white should be better. other than that, its a great photographic presentation and fly pattern.