1st off I lost a crown Saturday on one of my back teeth which had kept me awake for 2 nights. Made dentist appointment for Monday afternoon. Went home on the way to dentist to learn my water heater had just failed. Before going to dentist removed failed water heater. Off to dentist office to find out it would cost $800.00 after insurance to save tooth. Decided I didn't need tooth anymore and had it removed. No problem except the thing broke into pieces while being removed. Two hours later I leave the dentist office with a very sore jaw bone. Oh, I have a doctor appointment I need to get to for review of some blood tests. Doctor informed me I have diabetes and hepatitis c. The reason I had a blood test was to find out any hidden ailments prior to surgery for a hernia which I see the surgeon for today. Ok done with doctors for awhile now off to the store to buy new water heater. $550.00 later and I am heading home to install new propane water heater. It is now 6:00PM and I haven?t had the chance to eat all day. Good luck with that with a mouth full of gauze. Wife makes me some soup and I managed to drink some of it while installing water heater. Installed water heater without to many hassles. A little reconstruction of the closet to accommodate the larger water heater is all. Turn water on, no leaks and after about 45 minutes we have hot water. Finished up with everything about 10:00PM.

Thanks for listening to my whine. I needed to tell someone.