hey everyone - thanks for all the encouragement and tips about warm water fishing now that I've relocated to Oklahoma.

There is a pond on the golf course where I live and this morning I brought out the float tube and put on the poppers and went after whatever I would find in there. Turns out there were bluegill and bass in there. And they were hungry this morning!

I knew that there were a bluegill in there because I saw all their spawning beds - some with golf balls in them. And these were not the stunted little bluegill that I had chased around as a kid in a rock quarry.

Here are some pics - one question - do these bass look underfed to you? With all the bluegill in here, I find it hard to believe that there's not enough for them to eat...

DSCF0007.jpgDSCF0002.jpgDSCF0008.jpgDSCF0005.jpgDSCF0010.jpg

I'm still planning on getting down to hit the cold water trout streams in the southeast part of the state, but hopefully this will keep me from getting too rusty.

Tight lines everyone - I'm having a blast with this warm water thing - who would have thought???