I'm getting really psyched up for our trip to Unicoi GA in 9 count 'em 9 days! I've caught fish on flies that I've tied before, but never a trout. That's my goal, finally get a trout on one of my flies. So, I've been tying flies. which I'm not very good at, but I enjoy it.

Only one problem, my fly tying desk is in our extra bedroom, which has become the "office" My wife is going to school and is trying really hard to get enough of her school work done ahead that she can take off for our trip and enjoy herself. So, I'm trying to stay out of her way and not getting to tie flies like I'd like too. Which leads me to my question.

I've got a little box I picked up at Wally world that holds different spools of fishing line. I have it sitting at the table next to my chair in the living room. So, when I can't tie flies, I find myself sitting there practicing knots over and over. The finger nail clippers are right there on the table, so I can immediately cut off the knot I just tied throw that away, and retie it. I've got piles of perfection loops, blood knots, and the like laying all over the top of the table. Normand was kind enough to post a link to my question about droppers, (different thread scroll down some) where they showed how to tie an improved clinch knot with ease for tying on a dropper. I've got this stuff tied and laying everywhere. Everytime I get up out of my chair, I have to make a trip to the trash can.

So, here's my question. Am I crazy? Or do I just need to move the trash can over next to my chair?

hNt

HEY wait a minute, why am I online here at the computer? She's not in here, I could be tying flies!!!