WOW! What a great way to spend today! Last week our local fly shop in Lynchburg, TN, contacted me and told me that Blake Young, Director of Business Development for NuCanoe, contacted them and would be flying into Nashville and renting a vehicle to haul his NuCanoe and coming to our area to do a video of NuCanoe owners on the river. The fly shop is a NuCanoe Dealer. There were 4 of us with our NuCanoes plus Blake with his and we put in the river at 7AM and floated 2+ miles of the river. Blake did not fish. He had his video camera mounted on a tripod in his NuCanoe and followed us around and watched/videoed us fishing. We had a great time and Blake is one very fine gentleman. I thanked him several times for being a Sponsor of FAOL, for having a great product and for donating a completely rigged NuCanoe to a benefit for disabled veterans last year which I had attended.

Overall, it was a great time. We caught lots of bluegill, black perch, bass and trout and had great fellowship with each other.

Blake Young is "one class act" and a good person and I am glad I got to meet him.

Here are some pictures of Blake with the camera and tripod in his NuCanoe plus some pictures of the river: