+ Reply to Thread

Thread: free to good home

Hybrid View

Default free to good home

Ok I had thought where do I put this. I am not trading. I am not selling. So here it is. I have been trying a new material for furled leaders. I have a lot of shall we say cosmeticly challenged leaders. If you do not build your own furled leaders. If you have always wanted to try one here is your oppertunity. If you already make furled leader please don't request these. If you have a club or organization you wanted to donate them to then ask. All I am asking is send me a stamped addressed envelope. I am poor I work full time and go to school full time so I have no money. Do not send me anything else for them or I will send it back. You are doing me a favor by taking these. You can send the self addressed envelope to BOB BUTT 6022 E victory Rd Nampa Id. Please let me know your user name. Thanks BOB

Hey harley why not look up your local scouts club, I know the young people club are always needing stuff to expose the kids to sounds almost taylor made
    Ghost

Blog Entries

I would love these for my Scouts. Say the word and I'll get an envelope headed your way.
    Kevin

Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some person ever reads.

A most generous offer Bob. You are what makes FAOL such a neat place to be.

Tim

Ghost I did give to the local troop. I also gave to every fly fisherman I know locally. I am making them out of tribal polyester and it is a unigue material. It has some streach and twist already. I buy it for $2.00 and get 1100 yards of it. Kevin pm sent. Panman. Oh yea I have had so many people help me that I must pay it forward. I do not feel like I have to I just do. besides this is a sport that I love. Although I can not go fishing anymore till school is out in January I still twist a leader and tie a few flies now and again. I also give classes on making furled leaders and flytying and building rods when I have a free moment. This sport does not have to be expensive just fun. Anyway I hope everyone who gets these can use them. They are strong and well furled. Just have a loop to big or some little thing I don't like about them.

Very generous of you...and your discipline is incredible...not allowing yourself to fish so you can work and attend school...I bet you get a bit aggrevated at your fellow students that complain about attending early classes due to their social calandars.

Hope you finish up school as planned and smoke the "competition" when it comes to landing a new job, you deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread