Now here is the story......

I was late getting to the fishing hole. I'm trying to get my pilots license but they say I drive too fast--go figure. So anyway, I'm heading up route 414 abour 6AM at about 75mph. the fog is lifting off of the road. The birds are picking at the dead and wounded bugs on the roadway when I come by in the red rocket. This bird tried to get off the road with the bug in it's mouth and it would have made it had I been doin 55.....Like I said, I'm goin fishin so the bird never did eat that bug.....It stayed glued to the grille all the while I was there.....

I'll fess up to my driving---if'n some others will do the same with a van and tree........This guy lives large cuz he was trying to turn around one night after getting out of his secret--"lunker" hole. He turns on the highway right in front of me into--what he thought was a drive way but it turned out to be a small grassy plot. He's broadside in MY LANE!!!!!! Do I stop, do I go around, Do I show him my fingers???? Nope, let him go for another day.....Ya gotta love the stories that come from a fish-in!!!!!!