Thread: Lazy Days Swap

Threaded View

Hi there AlbaSurf,
    Normally, alotta hosts or Meisters post what they will send to each participant, usually just one.
    So far everyone has sent out 2 which was nice of them and some very hansum flies ta boot....and very thoughtful of the tyers.

I am sitting at my vise all the time cuz I am crazy about tyin flies......when I host i like to do it texas style and I usually do !!!
    I posted that if I can,I will keep on tying until all the swappers packages arrive here to me.
    If someone wants to lash up only one,thats fine....cuz thats the agreement anyway in most cases .....but i just like to send out more than one.
    Why send just one fly across the continent when I can double up?
    To me its worth the effort to make somebody I've never met >happy with a hook and some effort!!!!

I've seen alotta Hosts be all serious and act like Drill Sargents or Trolls and to me thats not any fun at all.
    we have one that hasn't updated since he joined.....so we will probably be a NO Show.....he will miss out on some Cool stuff.

Not to long ago, I tried to get into a swap, I tried to change my mind on which fly I was gonna tie....he shut the swap down cuz he wanted show everyone he had the authority to do that ...which was his way of treating strangers.....A Troll pops into mind
    So yes I like to have fun with swaps and give more than I receive and not hurt anyones feelings or make em look bad for the world to see.
    I have rambled long enough.
    Do you sit with your Vise much?
    Last edited by jeffro; 07-05-2010 at 10:09 PM.
    I can't seem ta find the sweet taste of the stream