Has anyone read the book Fishing Small Flies by Ed Engle? Did a search on the forum and didn't get any matches. I'd like to get some insight into this type of fishing and in the fly-fishing world books can be hit and miss.

So, I'm ready to take the plunge into fishing the 18's and smaller, and I do have his Tying Small Flies book, which is pretty good for those new to tying that sort of thing.

What I'm really wondering though, is if the other book, Fishing Small Flies, is really worth it? I dont have a bookstore nearby with the book in stock or I'd just go thumb through it. Amazon only has 1 review, so I'd like to hear more about it.

If anyone has read that book AND his Flyfishing the Tailwaters book, then Im curious to know if the Fishing Small Flies book is necessary since he has a chapter on fishing midges in the former book. In other words, is the Fly Fishing the Tailwaters Midge Fishing chapter basically a synopsis of the Fishing Small Flies book?

And while I'm at it....any reccommendations on other midge fishing technique books? or midge fly tying books?

Not sure where this midge fever of mine is coming from but I sure am curious about it!

Thanks in advance!