Thread: Gift booklet from 5th. graders in the Trout in the Classroom program via Photobucket

Threaded View

Smile Gift booklet from 5th. graders in the Trout in the Classroom program via Photobucket

Mentored the Troutville Elementary school 5th. grade class in (how about this!) Troutville, VA this year for our T.U. Chapter #308 2nd. year sponsoring the "Trout in the Classroom" program. The kids were delightful to work with and they in turn mentor the kindergarten class at the school. The 5th. grade kids keep journals and share them with the kindergarten classes. This was the first year for the program at the school and just about everyone got involved. E-mailed their teacher and said I was sorry but wouldn't be able to visit the school before they let out for summer vacation and wanted to tell the kids how much I enjoyed their enthusiam and energy. He said they had prepared a gift for me and he would mail it. The below Photobucket link will take you through the gift that I received. As the TV commercial says at the end - PRICELESS!

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=8660f074.pbw
    Last edited by Grn Mt Man; 06-03-2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: incorrect link