I just tried the log off thing and access to the board is non existent! This could also be discouraging possible sponsors. I like the board, the people on it, for the most part, and so on, but all of you folks already know I build rods so why should I fork over cash to tell you some more? I would not be telling anyone new as they can't read the posts without registering. I certainly would not invest in the Classifieds section if the post could not be accessed by everyone trying to view the board.

That is just from a commercial point of view. I also believe this is something that happened with the upgrades. I did notice with the upgrades that a lot of older posts were lost. Try searching out all of Betty's posts, or mine, or any of the others that have been around a while. I couldn't even find all of the posts by Parnelli on the Beginner's Only Swap, even being logged in.

I remember seeing lots of good info when I decided to register on the board. Non registered folks can not see that now and where I might have gone ahead and registered as the board was recommended to me by someone I knew and respected, many will not.