+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THE REST OF THE STORY - Ladyfisher - 24 May 2010

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default THE REST OF THE STORY - Ladyfisher - 24 May 2010

THE REST OF THE STORY

I can?t find the original email from the Bahamian Tourist Ministry so the date is a little fuzzy. I believe it was just after New Years when Earl Miller from the Ministry first contacted me and asked if I would like to come down to the Bahamas and do some fishing on the ?out islands.?

Considering the ?out islands? had been and were Sponsors on Fly Anglers OnLine (FAOL) I thought it was a terrific idea. My late husband Jim (Castwell) was in town doing errands when that call came in, so I had big news to tell him when he got home.

His first question was, ?Is the invitation for both of us??*I had to tell him it wasn?t, I was invited.

It has to be painful reliving that.

God Bless you Deanna.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

I pray the re-telling mends some of the broken parts.

Ralph

I was at school and was supposed to be doing my lab work. I got it done super fast and then checked on here. When I read this story it brought back a rush of emotion. I remember reading it on the front page and thinking what a horrible horrible joke. Later I found it was not a joke. Deanna thank you for sharing this with us and hopefully this helps you to heal as well. I felt your pain and emotion as I read the article and just started sobbing. Unfortunately the head of the department came in and caught me. When he asked what was wrong I showed him the article. The only thing he said was I am so sorry and stay off the computers for personnal business BOB.

+ Reply to Thread