It took me about 6 Rubber Legs Stonefly Nymph, to get to where I am satisfied with my dressing the pattern. My main problem was the side legs, to get the legs to angle toward the back on both sides of the nymph pattern.

I finally figured out the solution, I used a longer length of of leg material, and secured the leg material to the side of the weighted wire (covered with plastic strip from a plastic sandwich bag), then I did the the same wrap on the otherside of the hook, holding both tag ends of the legging material to the rear, making sure that the legs were aligned on both sides.

Then holding the tag ends of the legs along the sides, I did the chenille wraps forward, and secured the chenille before starting the process again.

I did one more thing, I added a short cord of 30 pound tippet material to the side of the hook shank in forward (thorax) area before wrapping the wire weight. Then I flattened the wrapped wire weight with pliers, to give the Stonefly a wider thorax appearance.

Then I went out with the pattern on the lake and immediately caught a whole bunch of fish, Crappies and Bass. ~Parnelli