Greetings!

I am a brand new fly-fisherwoman (without her own rod) interested in buying a used fly outfit from someone who has moved onto to bigger and better rods and reels. I was considering getting the White River Dogwood Canyon outfit, because it's within my price range, but I really prefer to buy used things instead of new. There are so many things being sold these days I worry we are going to turn our planet into just a big trash bin - and I'd like to do my part to prevent that. Also, I would much more enjoy buying a rod that has some value other than monetary - a story and a history, that will become part of my story as well.

So, if any of you have an outfit you'd like to sell, or can give me advice regarding the quality of these White River, Cortland, or any of those other kits out there, I'd much appreciate it! I'm interested in a 4 or 5 piece, anything from a 5 to 8 weight, but am open to all possibilities.

Karli-Rae

P.S. I also hand-tie all my own flies, and I'd love to fulfill any special requests, in addition to the monetary payment.

DSC_0936.jpg
Happy fishing!