Quote Originally Posted by aged_sage View Post
Quill gordan's comment reminds me of the sign that used to be posted outside a small south-central Oklahoma town that read: "Welcome to Capron, Oklahoma. Home of 384 friendly folks and one or two old grouches." (I have taken some liberty with the name of the town and the correct population total, as it has been too many years since I last drove through the place. The sign may still be there as far as I know.)

Frank
Well Frank, you may be Aged, but you're no Sage!!
Unfortunately, the forums are full of people like you, who speak out of their 'Arse', as my father would say! I tried repeately to resolve my 'PM' problem via a 'thread' I started last month, and none of the posters could fix the problem. I don't recall you being one of them. Then I sent several Pms to Ron( with receipts attached), and received no replies. I also sent emails detailing the problem. In all that time, I received no answer .
I like the 'PM' feature because it allows users to sent private messages and not 'littter the forum' with posts that should remain private.
So before you start calling people names, you should get your facts straight. I have proof I repeately contacted Ron to resolve the problem, so I have a 'real issue' here. So I feel I have a real complaint to air. If you want proof, I'll call your bluff!
* If I get my PM service back........ you'll be the first to know!