+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DO'S AND DON'TS - Neil - May 17, 2010

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default DO'S AND DON'TS - Neil - May 17, 2010

DO'S AND DON'TS

Back home in Montana and the Mother?s Day Caddis hatch is due to hit any day. The Ladyfisher and I take a walk down to our city park and we stroll up to the boat ramp on the Yellowstone. There are a number of vehicles parked along the road with empty boat trailers behind them indicating that the anglers are out looking for the hatch. It was a cool, but not cold day and there were a few caddis beginning to hatch. As we sat watching the water a truck pulled up with a drift boat in tow and two wader clad anglers stepped out.

I put my canoe in at a public launch, I pick it up, flip it over and tie off on the side. I toss the heavy stuff like the battery and put the electric motor on and it takes a 'FEW MINUTES' then move my car, it's not a race, saftey first, if somebody has something to say at this public launch they better say it under their breath. Remember the term 'Wait your turn'. I move at a slow but steady pace and your attitude isn't even a thought to me unless you want to make it. Some people today think that if they get mad and loud everybody is gonna jump out of the way. I hope we never meet cause i'll teach you a new set of do's and dont's. To bad the next guy didn't think of helping. He probably fishes with the patience he launches his boat. BAD ATTITUDE for a fisherman is all I got to say

+ Reply to Thread