+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Armed Forces Day

Thank you all is serving and did server

US navy
    1974-1978

Thank you and AMEN
    God bless those selfless men and women

There isn't enough money in the world to properly pay all the brave men and women who have and are serving our country what their duty is really worth. There aren't enough tears for the losses the family and loved ones bore. We pray for all.
    LF and Trav

What LF said! My youngest daughter and her husband were home for Mothers Day, branding time. Her Husband
    is Army stationed at FT. Bliss, ADA. He was raised summers in Colo. on Grandparents ranch, so knew the rutine well for this work.
    Had a great time with them even if we were working.

THANKS TO ALL WHO SERVE!!!!
    Wyo-Blizzard

To all who have read this post, and have served our nation. It is for us to remind those of our nation of the sacrifices of those who are on current duty oversea going in harms way! As a Vietnam Veteran (Northern I Corp, DMZ), also served in West Germany in the 4th Armor Division outside of Nuremberg-Furth. I had the pleasure of serving with career soldiers from the Korean War, and one Master Sergeant who was a Philippine Scout for General MacArthur on Bataan. Heroes every last one of them......

Currently we have a Brigade of the Minnesota National Guard Division on their 3rd deployment overseas to Afghanistan or Iraq. My wife's cousin is has been called to active duty 5 time with his U.S. Army Reserve Transportation Battalion, has serve in Bosnia and Kosavo, as well as Desert Shield/Storm and Iraqi Freedom. Was shrived from the Regular Army after the fall of the USSR, and still is serving as a Command Sergeant Major.

My thanks to all of those who have served in the armed forces of their country. It is indeed an honor.

Tim (US army, ret)

+ Reply to Thread