Thread: Central Washington Fish-In

Threaded View

Default Central Washington Fish-In

Guess I get to start this one since I am the only one here so far. And I guess a sort of fishing report.

Got in yesterday and set up camp. Had some time on my hands so thought I would scout around. Don't know where anything is but crossed Rocky Ford Creek coming in so went back there. Parking area said I needed a parking permit so decided to look for another access. Found one at a foot bridge with some access. Put Lady(not quite as big as Z's Lady but willing to take her on) in her carry pouch so she could watch, put on a small dry and right off caught a very small pike minnow. Saw some rolls by big fish but no takers. Switch to an Adams but still nothing. Since I didn't know where anything was at least I could say I fished and it was very pleasent.

Tired and hungry I headed back, got mexican to go, ate, finished my beer with a cigar and read the What's New on the Bulletin Board. Got a good nights sleep and now waiting for someone to show up. May even go down to the Fly Shop. Beautiful morning so may just nap and wait. Any hurry? Naw.

Jerry
    Last edited by forthebirds12; 05-13-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spelling