Thread: 2 Classic Wonderods

Threaded View

1. Default 2 Classic Wonderods

Well, someone wanted these two rods but was unable to purchase them after all so I am relisting them here. (wish I hadn't deleted them from the other ad!!)

First up, Wonderod 7'9" No. 1250. I like it with a wf6 or a wf7. I don't think this rod was ever fished before I got it and I only took it out a few times. The rod is truely a beauty. Only a few scratches on the bottom of the reel seat. Asking $50 shipped.

Secondly, Wonderod 7'9" no. 1470. Rod feel like a wf6 but I have never cast it and I don't believe any one else has either. The only thing I can find wrong with this rod is in the grooves on the bottom of the reel seat there is some paint loss where you pull the spring loaded part back to put the reel on. Very insignificant but had to mention it none the less. I wish I could take pictures that would really show off the colors on this rod. The reel seat is for a shorted reel foot like many of the older rod. Not a big deal at all to trim a reel foot to fit it as I have done it many times for other rods in the past. Asking $45 shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Will also consider trades for ultralight equipment.
    Last edited by georgiared; 05-09-2010 at 01:57 AM.