+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Micrometer

Starrett was good. Now I have no idea. The one I own is about 30 years old and works perfectly so I have no need to replace it.

jed

Plain old Jim,
    Ok, it's yours. Email me the details on how we can work it out. If you'd like, I'll try to get a cmaera in the next few days to take pictures of it. I also checked back, and cannot find the difference in the model number that you spoke of. Send me some more detail in an e-mail, and we'll work it out buddy.

Hey there BSWan,
    Just now I read your viola strings/micrometer need post. Checked your profile and that piqued my curiosity.Checked the musicians roster of the CSO and found that YOU ARE a member of the GREAT CSO.
    My interest in that is that I have been a patron of the CSO for many years and have attended many performances here in Chicago. I also plan (work schedule permitting) to attend in March 23rd.?? a performance of the Spring Classic Encounters series.
    I'm sure we members of FAOL are honored to have an artist of your stature among our ranks.

Mark

------------------
    I'd rather be in Wyoming!

BSwan,
    Wow CSO!

Brainstorming here... Discuss with the wife about:
    1. Traveling to NW Indiana to visit family.
    2. An early dinner at a nice restaurant in Chicago.
    3. Take in an evening to enjoy the CSO.

Hmmm let's see now, what to do in the early morning until mid-afternoon near all these NW IN tribs while the wife goes shopping?
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton
    God Bless and Tight Lines ----*<(((>< ~ ~ ~

Marco and Wednesday Caster,

Let me know a few days ahead of time if you'll be going to a concert. We can try to meet face to face and talk about music and lie about fishing.

Bob

------------------
    "Just pick it up and lay it down!!"...frustrated Florida Keys guide

BSwan, Bob,
    You betcha I will let you know a few days in advance of the concert. We have friends who bought the subscription series and have offered us that March 23 date. It would be a pleasure to share a few fishing lies with you and an additional motivation to attend.
    Seems that with your area of interests, you must sit alone at intermissions .
    Looking forward to meeting you.

Mark

+ Reply to Thread