Quote Originally Posted by steveks View Post
I can't stand the place, the one in KC is far too helpful in getting me what I need and helping seperate me from my money. If it is in thier catalog it normally takes about 3 days to get it to my hand. And if there is a internet sale they always honor the price, even if it isn't posted in thier store.
I agree. The staff in the KC area store has been as helpful as any other flyshop I have been in. In fact, there used to be two retired gentlemen that worked there ( I am not sure if they are still there ) that had written a book on flyfishing in the Ozarks. It had complete details on locations and flies that had been productive for them. Rather than push the book on me, they took the time to point out sections on the book, and even offered to email some sections to me. Sure, they don't have everything in stock, and some of the tying materials are not as nice as what I can get elsewhere, but they cannot make everyone happy. I have yet to find the store in ANY market or retail section that can do that. That's where online stores come in.