Thread: Batson RX8+ 9' 4wt 4pc, with warranty card, tube, sock

Threaded View

Default Batson RX8+ 9' 4wt 4pc, with warranty card, tube, sock

This is a rod that I previously listed, but the sale fell through.

If you have ever wanted a rod that combined the weight and lightness (if that is a word) of a 4wt with power of a 5wt, this is it. Many consider the RX8+ to be one of the best blanks on the market, and that is compared to all the big boys. TiCh guides and reel seat, CA buckeye burl spacer, I have added gold flake to the epoxy to give it a real subtle custom look, custom cork, really an amazing rod. I am only selling because I have gravitated to more moderation action rods. This has been fished one time, and is directly responsible for about a dozen Coffee Pot lunkers.
    Baton?s description of this blank is ?RX8+ graphite with carbon fiber scrim ? Proprietary graphite reinforcement for incredible strength and lifting power ? Unique "Fast Action" with feel ? Slim profile ferrule design for smooth power transfer tip to butt ? Light overall weight ? Satin Black color is easy to match with a variety of thread colors and components ? Limited lifetime warranty?
    This comes with the warranty card, and Batson is one of the best companies to work with; absolutely great people.

If you like faster action rods, you will love this. With sock and tube I have about $350 in the rod. Asking $215 shipped.
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images