A friend of mine and I have a chance to fish a couple of days on the Yellow Breeches coming up in early May. Without giving away any secrets places, do any of you all have recommendations on whether to fish upstream or down of Boiling Springs?

My hatch charts for the area suggest Black Stone flies, BWO, Tan Caddis, Blue Quills, Hendrickson's, and Sulphers. Might be a bit early for sulphers but the weathers been a bit warmer than usual and I don't expect it will hurt to carry a few, just in case. Any other recommendations? I expect I'll have a full complement of nymphs, emergers and a box or two of streamers too.

Also, recommendations on fly shops in the general area would be appreciated in case we need something at the last minute.

We plan to camp at Gilford Pinchot State Park, if the weather is decent, but if you have any other recommendations on low cost, no frills accommodations that would be fine too.

Thanks in advance folks, been looking forward for a number of years to fishing this area. Seems like the planets have finally aligned properly for us to go.