Well,
I've been "Pondering" on how to write about this past Sunday in Grayling on The AuSable at Gates.
I'm not the best "Wordsmith" at the best of time's so if this seem's somewhat rambling Please bear with Me.
It was Raining hard pretty much all day so I didn't get very many pictures I have some that I will post the link to.
There were I would guess pretty close to 500 people there they had 2(I think) school buses shuttling people to Gates from down the road where You could park and people were parked on both sides of Stephans Bridge Road for about 1/2 mile each side of the AuSable 3 sherrif cars to manage traffic, I dont remember how many speaker's there were the Day was full of Sadness and Chuckles. Rusty's Wife Julie spoke a bit and his Sister Gina and several friend's, the most "Telling" comment I remember was when one of Rusty's friends said if Rusty was to show up He would want to know Why We all were there instead of on the water.
Deb(Mato Kuwapi) and Bill Freele were there maybe Deb can add more details to this.

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/j...0April%202010/