+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ok ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Default Ok ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!

Okay it's the 27th of April here in Vermont and IT"S SNOWING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! Predictions for where I live could be anywhere from 6-12". Where I work 2-4". It's Spring it's fishing season, I'm more than willing to share with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatman

I'm with you...I don't even wanna HEAR about snow at this point in the season!
    If there is a "good side"...its that the snow WILL melt off quickly.
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

SEND IT THIS WAY!!! We need a bunch more here and in Montana to get even close to a normal water year!!
    Wyo-Blizzard

S'posed to snow in the Sierra Nevada Mtns today down to 5000ft. Awesome!!! Death to the Drought!!

Sorry if you have gotten more (or less) than your share this year. It's rainin' outside my window right now, and I am loving it. I will never complain about rain in California...doesn't matter what month or day.
    ‎"Trust, but verify" - Russian Proverb, as used by Ronald Reagan

According to the "weather forcasters" we are supposed to get some over the next 3 or 4 days, we'll see. I'll take water in whatever form it wishes to appear in!!
    Wyo-Blizzard

As I write this the white stuff is falling in K Falls. Hope we get a lot more in my part of the world as well as a lot of places out west. We can sure use the water.

Tim

Bass_Bug Guest

Mowed the grass twice so far this season, and have planted flowers and a few new shrubs aleready. Woke up today to low 30's and had to scrape a heavy frost off the car windows this morning. Supposed to be mid 70's tomorrow! back to yard work Saturday! Nothing as drastic as the 12" of White Death parts of New England got last night. But still crazy.

+ Reply to Thread