Hey David,
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my questions. I also fish for trout mostly, but I'd like to do a bit of saltwater this year myself. I'll be taking a trip this coming fall(honeymoon), and it will most likely be centerred around fishing (finacee's Idea!!)I'm not too sure where it'll be as of yet, but I am indeed looking forward to it. When you said you fished ponds for trout, which ponds were you speaking of? I've been catching more than my fair share lately at my local small pond. They've done the pre-season stocking there a few weeks ago, and I've been catching and releasing at least five or six every time I hit the place. Have you caught any Golden Trout yet? My first one was an odd experience for me. They are really cool looking, but it was unexpected. I do tie my own mostly, but I've been lazy this season so far. I like the idea of learning with someone, as opposed to just learning from them, so maybe we can meet up at one of our local spots in the near future. Have a good night sir, and I look forward to some good reports from you on the local fishing!!