For those of us who donated tying materials to the injured soldiers in a hospital in Afganistan, this message is to let you know that the packages have arrived. Steve Worley of the Worley Bugger Fly Co. in Ellensburg, WA asked for donations to go to a Canadian soldier who runs a fly tying therapy session at a hospital in Afganistan. Steve shipped the packages to a Canadian military base and from there they went on to Afganistan.

Here is a brief message from an email sent to Steve Worley by Gervais Jeffrey.

"Hi! Steve,

This morning, I received 6 boxes from Canada. Yes the material finally arrived in destination. I only open a few boxes and WOW I'm impressed about the generosity of all donators who participated in this. Hair, feathers, hooks even vises. I'm speech less. Whit all the material that you send me, I will be able to run my program without any problem and with no shortage of material. Soon I got a chance; I will send you more pictures of flies tied by injured soldiers.

I wish to be able to personally thank every one who donates material. Thank you very much and pass it to all.
Gervais"

From me, Larry Gibbs, A HUGE thanks to all who donated.

Larry ---sagefisher---