Thank you all for your replies. I'm shopping around, perhaps a e-bay steal will come my way. I'm getting married next winter, my bride wants a beach wedding and informed me I was free to go chase some fish in the salt. We might end up in Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Cuba or another exotic destination. We intend to go for two weeks, have a simple ceremony (just the two of us) at the beach and then spend the next two weeks honeymooning, this is when I get my 1 day fishing. Since I don't own any gear that might be suitable for SW fishing I thought I should get something to have "just in case". BTW I do own top end gear (Sage Z-axis 5 wt & 3 wt, Orvis and some St. Croix) which I use for fishing my local waters, and generally I do not cheap out when it comes to my fly gear, but since I do not expect to put my salt gear to much use I thought I would go with the affordable stuff, then again I might just cave and if unable to get a good deal on e-bay might just end up with new top end gear, after all, I may not catch a single fish, but man will I look good. Oh yeah, the other day I foolishly missed an e-bay auction for some Patagonia booties for salt flyfishing, my size, going for ten bucks, grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again, I will keep looking around for a good deal