So far I've only caught bluegill on the fly,

The weather was nice so I decided to go fishing. I went to my bike, only to find it has a flat tire. So I almost decide not to got, but instead I took my brothers bike. I finally got there, and only a small portion of the pond was unfrozen. After what may have been the worst time I ever spent fishing( tangles, wind, bad casting, snags) I decided to take out the fly rod. I only remembered to bring one fly(corn fly) and I had no leader. So i had to find a 3 foot peice of 10 LB mono and uni-knot it onto the fly line. Oh this day is going to be great I thought. I chummed some corn and there were clouds on the bottom near the corn. I tossed in the fly and went to gather up the rest of my gear to stay a while. When I came back to the rod, the line what ripping off the reel slowly. I picked it up and brought in a small brookie: My first real fish on th fly rod. I then caught 2 more brookies, and then caught a nice sized rainbow, and then finally caught a another smaller rainbow. I knew it was time to leave when a huge hunk of ice floated over and covered my fishing spot!

Since I only came for the 'gills, I didnt bring my tape measure, scale, or camera . But o well