+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GOING HOME - Ladyfisher - April 19, 2010

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default GOING HOME - Ladyfisher - April 19, 2010

GOING HOME

You are probably sick of hearing about our move "home" to Livingston Montana; sorry if that?s the case, but the reality is the time gets closer each day. We actually have a count-down calendar primarily so we (mostly me) keep focused and on track. The major problem is I have lived in this house since 1990.*

Deanna:

I am so happy for you, and your recent marriage to a very good upstand man. Moving back to Montana, is what you always wanted to do. I know that living in Washington State was tolerable, but your wanting to someday return to Montana, was always in your heart.

I am happy for you and your new husband. I wish you both many years of happiness togeather and on the trout streams that you missed over the years.

Yes! You can go back home again, to be where your heart has always been waiting for your return. ~ Parenlli

Blog Entries

What an adventure, moving to Montana...soon. And leaving behind so much that you created; well, I am certain that you will continue to create anew there back east in Montana.

Good luck and happy traveling.

Best wishes for the journey.

That really is a nice place you've had out there. A "fixer-upper" to be proud of!

Next chapter! Let the new adventure begin. I'll see y'all in August.

Deanna,

I am happy for both of you. Please take your time and do one thing at a time and don't overdo it. I loved the pictures of the "fixer upper" and the story on how it got to looking like it does. Now you get to do it all over again and create your own space in Montana. It will be a great adventure and I know the two of you will enjoy every minute of it together. I will be thinking about the two of you and know that He will guide you and give you a wonderful "move".
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

On your way home, on I-90, just before you get to the Liberty Lake exit, look to your left, honk the horn and wave. I'll wave back. You can almost see our home from there. Enjoy your adventure.
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Blog Entries

Well I for one think this whole thing kinda sucks.
    I can understand her abandonment of Wa. BUT NOW what am I to do? Dee was always good for a free meal now and then.
    I'm sure I'll not be making the trip out to MT for a free meal.
    Yup.. Mark me down as sad to see the move.

You will be missed.

Come on down Ron. You're always welcome.

Neil & Dee

Blog Entries

good lick on the move and i love the house. stay safe. and as my people say safe journey

all the seven years I've been on the forum this is my favorite of your writings. It is a shot straight from the heart. I expect you will have some grieving to do regarding the old home and that makes sense. Meanwhile you will put your mark on the new house thereby making it a home over time. YOu will miss things, you will find new things and the quest for finding self continues. Best wishes to you. I don't think Montana has those blasted blackberries. I won my battle with them - took some hard work. Good luck, fish lots, be well.
    Paul

+ Reply to Thread